Great gift for a Speech Therapist gift, Speech and Language Therapist Secret Santa
- Perfect gift to give to a Speech and Language Therapist to thank them for what they have done for you or your child. Also great for your friend or loved one. A great alternative to a card. Speech and Language TherapistSecret Santa Gift.
- Laminated label highlights the significance of each item.Bag contains ONE of each item listed. See picture for details.
- Presented in a gorgeous organza bag(approx 12 by17cm).
- Thoughtful keepsake and guaranteed to make a Speech and Language Therapist smile.
- Similar kit for a Midwife, Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Dentist, Carer, Physiotherapist, Nurse and Paramedic also available.
Mint - you are worth a 'mint' Playing Card - to help you to 'deal' with any situation Coffee - to keep you awake during long shifts Sweets - to give you energy Elastic band - for when you are stretched to your limits Safety pin - to help you pinpoint the next step Tissue - to dry up any tears of joy or frustration Toothpick - to help you 'pick' the best therapy Plaster - you are there to help in times of need Candle - to brighten up your day when things get tough Crayon - to make each day bright and colourful Love Hearts - because you have a big heart Button - for the times you may need to button your lip Paperclip - to help you hold everything together
Hand made by Smile Gifts UK
Status: New and Instock.
Buy It Now
This item will be dispatched within 2 working days.
Loved Ones and Relationships
Exams and Revision
Inspiration and Mindfulness
General Hobbies and Interest
Hen Party Ideas