Speech and Language Therapist Survival Kit
Great gift for a Speech Therapist gift, Speech & Language Therapist Secret Santa
- Perfect gift to give to a Speech and Language Therapist to thank them for what they have done for you or your child. Also great for your friend or loved one. A great alternative to a card. Speech and Language TherapistSecret Santa Gift.
- Laminated label highlights the significance of each item.Bag contains ONE of each item listed. See picture for details.
- Presented in a gorgeous organza bag(approx 12 by17cm).
- Thoughtful keepsake and guaranteed to make a Speech and Language Therapist smile.
- Similar kit for a Midwife, Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Dentist, Carer, Physiotherapist, Nurse and Paramedic also available.
Mint - you are worth a 'mint' Playing Card - to help you to 'deal' with any situation Coffee - to keep you awake during long shifts Sweets - to give you energy Elastic band - for when you are stretched to your limits Safety pin - to help you pinpoint the next step Tissue - to dry up any tears of joy or frustration Toothpick - to help you 'pick' the best therapy Plaster - you are there to help in times of need Candle - to brighten up your day when things get tough Crayon - to make each day bright and colourful Love Hearts - because you have a big heart Button - for the times you may need to button your lip Paperclip - to help you hold everything together
Hand made by Smile Gifts UK
Status: New and Instock.
Buy It Now
This item will be dispatched within 2 working days.
Not Ready To Purchase?
Send this product to your email address so you can find it quickly and easily later on.
Loved Ones and Relationships
Exams and Revision
Inspiration and Mindfulness
General Hobbies and Interest
Hen Party Ideas