Psychologist's Survival Kit
Great gift for a Psychologist, Psychologist gift, gift for Psychologist, Psychologist present, present for Psychologist, thank you gift for Psychologist
- Perfect gift to give to a Psychologist to thank them for what they have done for you or for your friend or loved one. Great for a newly qualified or trainee Psychologist A great alternative to a card.
- Laminated label highlights the significance of each item.Bag contains ONE of each item listed. See picture for details.
- Presented in a gorgeous organza bag(approx 12 by17cm). doctor gift, gift for doctor, doctor present, present for doctor, thank you gift for doctor
- Thoughtful keepsake and guaranteed to make a Psychologist smile.
- Similar kit for a Midwife, Dentist, Carer, Physiotherapist, Nurse and Paramedic also available. KIT UPDATED 27/12/15
Safety pin - because you keep your patients safe
Mint - you are worth a 'mint' to your patients
Crayon - to make each day bright and colourful
Paperclip - to help you hold everything together
Playing Card - to help you to 'deal' with any situation
Coffee - to make sure you are always alert
Elastic band - for when you are stretched to your limits
Tissue - to dry up any tears
Toothpick - to help you 'pick' the best treatment
Plaster - you are there to help in times of need
Candle - to brighten up your day when things get tough
Sweets - to give you energy
Love Hearts - because you have a big heart
Button - for the times you may need to button your lip
Hand made by Smile Gifts UK
Status: New and Instock.
Buy It Now
This item will be dispatched within 2 working days.
Not Ready To Purchase?
Send this product to your email address so you can find it quickly and easily later on.
Loved Ones and Relationships
Exams and Revision
Inspiration and Mindfulness
General Hobbies and Interest
Hen Party Ideas