Physiotherapist's Survival Kit
Great gift for a Physiotherapist
- Perfect gift to give to a physiotherapist to thank them for what they have done for you or for your friend or loved one. A great alternative to a card.
- Laminated label highlights the significance of each item.Bag contains ONE of each item listed. See picture for details.
- Presented in a gorgeous organza bag (approx 13by18cm)
- Thoughtful keepsake and guaranteed to make a physiotherapist smile.
- Similar kit for a Midwife, Nurse and Doctor also available.
ESPECIALLY FOR YOU
Safety pin â€“ because you keep your patients safe
Mint â€“ you are worth a â€˜mintâ€™ to your patients
Playing Card â€“ to help you to â€˜dealâ€™ with any situation
Coffee â€“ to keep you awake during long shifts
Sweets â€“ to give you energy
Elastic band â€“ for when you are stretched to your limits
Tissue - to dry up any tears
Toothpick â€“ to help you â€˜pickâ€™ the best treatment
Plaster - you are there to help in times of need
Candle - to brighten up your day when things get tough
Crayon â€“ to make each day bright and colourful
Love Hearts - because you have a big heart
Button - for the times you may need to button your lip
Paperclip - to help you hold everything together
Hand made by Smile Gifts UK
Status: New and Instock.
Buy It Now
This item will be dispatched within 2 working days.
COVID-19 Update (2nd November 2020)
We are currently processing and posting orders daily.
Your order should reach you in the estimated time frame, but with the current worldwide situation please be aware that there could be small delays in delivery.
You can send our gifts directly to your recipient
Just enter their address during checkout.
You can also include a short message on the packing slip.
No pricing details will be included in the package.
Loved Ones and Relationships
Exams and Revision
Inspiration and Mindfulness
General Hobbies and Interest
Hen Party Ideas