The best way to say Good Luck
- Sweet Box gift with a poem to support some one who is revising for an exam. Suitable for any exam such as SAT's, GCSE's, A-Level, University and Professional Exams.
- A thoughtful gift to show your support through the stressful revision period
- The box is 24cm long, 16.5cm wide and 2.2 cm deep. This means it will fit through you letterbox!!. (Multiple orders will be sent together so may not fit through letterbox)
- Poem printed on label stuck on lid. Plenty of room for you to write on own to/from greeting.
In order to make the gift more special a message, in the form of a poem, is printed on the outside of the box. There is also plenty of room for you to write on your own to/from message on the box if you wish.
Inside the gift box you will find...
- 2 X Fizzers
- 5 x Big Chew Bars (e.g. Refresher Bar, Fruit Salad Bar, Vimto Bar, Tango Bar, Stinger Bar etc. A selection of 5 will be included with no more than 2 of the same bar)
- 2 x Drumstick lollies
- 1 x Bag of Rainbow Drops
- 3 x Small Bags of sweets (E.g. Haribo)
- 8 x Rainbow dust sticks
- 2 x Maoam Joystixx
- 3 x Mini love hearts
- 2 x Maoam Stripes
- 2 x Parma Violets
(Although every attempt is made to ensure each box has the exact items listed above, if an item is not available it will be replaced with an alternative item of similar size and value)
Hand made by Smile Gifts UK
Status: New and Instock.
Out of Stock
This item is currently out of stock.
We will be closed from 9th - 17th September 2021
All orders placed during these dates will not be shipped until Monday 20th September.
Thank you for visiting SMILE GIFTS UK
Loved Ones and Relationships
Exams and Revision
Inspiration and Mindfulness
General Hobbies and Interest
Hen Party Ideas